American Express is offering a $40,000 loan to certain customers who have been pre-approved via AmericanExpress.com/Loan0.
American Express Personal Loans are open to legal resident of the United States who are 18 years of age or older and already have an AMEX account.
How to apply?
In order to take advantage of this offer you must login to your American Express account. Simply visit AmericanExpress.com/Loan0 and follow the on-screen instructions.
AmericanExpress.com/Loan0 Promotional Notes
- American Express Personal Loan rates will vary depending on the customer
- APR’s will be as low as 6.98 for qualifying customers
- Fixed monthly payments
- Your credit score will not be impacted upon application
- No origination fee or prepayment penalty
- APR’s will range from 6.90% to 18.97%
- If you are approved for an AMEX personal loan American Express will report the loan information to all three credit bureaus (which may effect a credit score at that point)
Applicants using the American Express Loan 0 offer to consolidate credit card debt are allowed to combine the debt of up to 4 credit cards.
To change or modify the value of the offers from AMEX please visit americanexpress.com/choice and follow the on-screen instructions.
Personal Loan Website
You don’t qualify for the American Express Loan0 Offer? Check out these other personal loan promotions:
Those who just received an American Express credit card will need to activate it online… please visit AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard for more information.