Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard
- Applicants who are approved will receive a $200 statement credit when they make at least $500 in net purchases within 60 days of account opening
- BankofAmerica.com/123BizCash is managed by Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
- Requires a good to great credit score
The Bank of America 123BizCash credit card offer is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Please note both the card holder and the business will be responsible for the charges and fees on the Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard.
In order to apply simply visit bankofamerica.com/123BizCash and provide the business name, business address, business phone number, and legal/financial information. The applicants will be asked to provide the business Federal Tax ID, business structure, country of operations, gross annual sales, type of industry, year established, and month established.
Bank of America 123BizCash Highlights
- The $200 statement credit bonus alone makes this a must have business credit card
- Earn 3% at gas stations and office supply stores (up to $250,000 each calendar year), 2% at restaurants and unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
- The Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard comes with no annual fee
- 0% Introductory APR on purchases for the first 9 billing cycles
- Cash rewards can be deposited into a Bank of America checking or savings account or issued as a statement credit or straight cash homie (the Randy Moss pick)
The application will take between 5 to 10 minutes to complete and any questions about the card can be directed to a Bank of America customer service agent at 800.732.9194.
Other popular business credit cards include the Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card, Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN, Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express, Capital One Spark Cash for Business and the Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express.