The 40,000 Bonus Miles Chase.com/United Explorer Card Offer has replaced the 70,000 bonus miles offer.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to apply for the Chase United Explorer Mileage Plus credit card. Good to Excellent credit is recommended.
How to apply?
Simply visit Chase.com/United Explorer Card Offer and follow the on-screen instructions in order to start the application.
Please note in order to earn the 40,000 bonus miles you must spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from opening the account/card.
Chase.com/United Explorer Card Highlights/Lowlights
- No annual fee for the first year 🙂
- After the first year card members will pay a hefty $95 annual fee 🙁
- First checked bag free for you and your travel buddy (i.e. wife, husband, son, daughter)… check out united.com/chasebagOpens Overlay for more details
- 2x miles at restaurants, on hotel stays and United purchases
- 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- 0 Foreign transaction fee
- 25% off when making in flight purchases using the card
Pro Tip: Card holders can earn an additional 5,000 bonus miles if they add an authorized user and make your first purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
What are the major credit card blogs saying about the Chase.com/United Explorer card offer? (reviews)
- NerdWallet – They highly recommend the card saying “This card’s valuable benefits and expanded bonus categories can easily make up for its annual fee, even if you fly United only occasionally.”
- CreditCard.com – “With a generous sign-up bonus, the United Explorer Card makes it easy to earn a free flight quickly; but you’ll have to fly United often to make up for the card’s $95 annual fee.”
- ValuePenguin.com – 4 out of 5 stars
The Chase United Explorer Mileage Plus credit card generally receives good to great reviews from credit card blogs.
Chase United Explorer Mileage Plus Credit Card Contact Information
- Phone: 1-800-888-8756 for assistance, or call the International collect line at 1-512-623-7702
- Mail: Card member Services P.O. Box 6294 Carol Stream, IL 60197-6294
If making a payment by mail please include a check or money order with your name and account number.
A big YES. The Chase.com/United Explorer credit card is a good travel reward card even with the $95 annual fee.
Credit Card Website
If the Chase United credit cards are not your style or you already have a travel reward credit card please feel free to check out these other reward credit cards: