Citi Simplicity Card
- Apply for the Simplicity Credit Card to take advantage of the lowest intro APR for 18 months on balance transfers and purchases offered by Citi
- Citi.com/ApplyCitiSimplicity is offered by Citigroup Inc.
- Applicants who received the promotional mailing offer must have the invitation number in order to apply
The Citi Simplicity Credit Card is available to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. The Simplicity Credit Card general requires a good credit score (at minimum) and a clean credit profile as Citi is one of the more conservative credit card issuers on the market.
Citi.com/ApplyCitiSimplicity Promotional Mailing Notes
- The invitation code can be found in the top right hand corner of the mailing offer
- Those who do not have an invite code can still apply at the official Citi Simplicity Card Application Page
- The application will take about 3 to 5 minutes to complete
- Applicants with the invitation number are extremely likely to be approved as they have been pre-screened
- The applicant must also provide their name, address, phone number, email address, and agree to a credit check
Citi Simplicity Credit Card Highlights
- 0% Intro APR for 18 months from date of account opening on purchases and 0% Intro APR for 18 months from date of first transfer on balance transfers
- All promotional balance transfers MUST be completed within 4 months of opening the Citi Simplicity account
- After the 0% APR Intro Promotion has lapsed members will be charged 15.49% – 25.49% on balance transferred pending on credit worthiness
- NO ANNUAL FEE
- Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each credit card balance transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance Fee: either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
Verdict: Overall this is a very good card for consumers with a clean credit score/rating as the card comes with No Late Fees, No Penalty Rate, and No Annual Fee! The only draw back to the card is zero reward program.
Similar Credit Cards: Chase Freedom Unlimited Card and the Chase Slate Card are both great for balance transfers.
Any questions about Citi.com/ApplyCitiSimplicity can be directed to toll free 1-800-347-4934. To apply for the Simplicity credit card over the phone please dial 1-800-526-2323.