SkyMiles Delta Gold
- Part of the Delta SkyMiles credit card promotional program
- Delta.com/Gold60k requires the customers SkyMiles Account Number
- Only available for SkyMiles account holders
The Delta Gold 60k Promotion is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older and have an American Express Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Account. Those who do not have an account will not qualify for this promotion.
Delta Gold60K Notes (i.e. delta.com/gold60k)
- A must for consumers who like to (or have to) travel
- To receive the Delta SkyMiles Credit Card offer, you must log in using the same SkyMiles account number located on the email or letter where you received the specific offer
- The promotional letter would have been received via US Mail
- Those who are signing up for a SkyMiles Account for the first time will need to register their SkyMiles account with their contact information (i.e. email address, phone number, address) and then verify the email address provided
Similar Credit Card Offers (Hat Tip to PointsGuy)
- Any Capital One Credit Card Offers
- $1,240 Value: The Platinum Card from American Express
- $1,050 Value: Chase Sapphire Preferred
- $900 Value: Chase Sapphire Reserve
Any questions in regards to the Delta.com/Gold60K offer can be directed to toll-free 800-528-4800 between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday CT.