Forever 21 Credit Card and Loyalty Program
- Get a mind-blowing 15% off your first purchase when signing up for the Forever21 reward program
- Forever21.com/Rewarded is operated by Forever21 Inc.
- This is a must for consumers who shop at Forever21 on a regular basis
The Forever21 credit card is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of application.
In order to apply for the card simply visit customers must create a Forever21 account online at . Once an account has been created the customers can apply for the card.
- 15% off first regular price items expires at 11:59 PM PST on the date of application and is subject to credit approval
- Offer valid online at Forever21.com or at participating Forever 21, XXI, For Love 21, F21 Red, or Forever 21 $10 and Under locations
- The Forever21 Visa credit card comes with more perks than the normal card
- Forever21 reserves the right to terminate or modify the rewards program at anytime for any reason
- he Double Points and Triple Points on Beauty Events are valid on select dates throughout the year
- During the dates of the event, the offer is valid at Forever 21.com or at participating Forever 21, XXI, for Love 21, F21 Red
- Consumers who do not shop at Forever21 will want to avoid this credit card like the plague (please check out Capital One Credit Card Offers)
- Please allow up to 5 business days for points to be credited to the Forever21 reward account
- This offer is void outside the United States
- Bonus points will only be awarded if the merchant code for the purchase matches a category eligible for the offer
Any questions in regards to forever21.com/rewarded can be directed to toll-free ☎ 1-888-494-3837.
Please see the image below for the major differences between the Forever21 Credit Card vs the Forever21 Visa Credit Card.