GET MY OLLO CARD
- Apply for the popular Ollo Card online
- GetMyOlloCard.com is managed by Ollo Card Services
- The Ollo Mastercard is serviced by Ollo Card Services, and issued by The Bank of Missouri under license from Mastercard International
- Canadian and Mexico residents are not allowed to apply for the Ollo Credit Card
The Get My Ollo Card application is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Most applicants will receive a response within 60 seconds (or less!). And if you want MyIndigo to activate credit card, it is also available to residents of the US who are at least 18 years of age.
In order to apply simply visit getmyollocard.com and provide the reservation number along with the access code. Please note the Reservation Number and Access code can be found together at the bottom of the offer letter that you received in the mail. If you're the Credit One Bank's client you can find accept.creditonebank.com approval code on the Credit One Bank acceptance letter.
- This is a good card for those who are on their second stage of credit building
- No annual fee and no foreign transaction fees 🙂 (A BIG YES)
- Automatic Line Increases
- No Late Fees
- No rewards program 🙁
- US Based customer service team (always a huge plus)
Ollo Card Mastercard Reviews
- CreditKarma: 3.5 out of 5 stars
- AskMrCredit: 4 out of 5 stars
- ValuePenguin: 3.5 out of 5 stars
- CapitlaistReview: 4 out of 5 stars
Ollo Card Competition
Please note the GetMyOlloCard.com application caters to those with a credit score ranging from the mid to high 600s. Any questions about the Ollo Card can be directed to toll free 1-877-494-0020 (or if outside the United States please dial 1-516-224-5600).
Consumers looking to reach out by mail can write to: Ollo Card Services P.O. Box 9222 Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9222. Card members who need to make a payment by mail should send it to: Ollo Card Services P.O. Box 660371 Dallas, TX 75266-0371 (please note the fastest way to make a payment is online).