The MyAviatorCard Miles promotional offer is associated with the American Airlines AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard.
In order to apply for the AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
The MyAviatorCard Miles promotional offer requires a good to great credit score and the six digit promotional code from the mailing offer.
How to apply?
Simply visit aviatorcard.com/miles and follow the on-screen instructions.
MyAviatorCard Miles Offer Deep Dive
- New card members will receive a whopping earn 60,000 bonus miles after making their first purchase within the first 90 days.
- A pretty darn good bonus offer (especially for consumers who fly American Airlines on a frequent basis)
- Comes with a $95 annual fee 🙁
- First checked bag free for the primary cardmember and up to four companions on eligible bags when traveling on domestic itineraries operated by American Airlines
- Earn 2x AAdvantage miles for every dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
Once the purchase has been made, please allow up to 10 weeks for the 60,000 bonus miles to be applied to the account.
What the major credit card blogs say about the AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard?
- ValuePenguin: 4 out of 5 (89 percent approval)
- LendEdu: 3.9 out of 5
- RewardExpert: 70 percent (out of 100 percent)
The AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard generally gets pretty good reviews from online credit card blogs.
Similar credit cards to the American Airlines AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard?
- BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card
- Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
- Platinum Card from American Express
MyAviatorCard Miles Verdict?
A big yes due to the whopping amount of bonus miles being offered.
Any questions in regards to the MyAviatorCard.com/Miles promotional offer can be directed to 1-800-307-7309.
Other Credit Card Offers Worthy of a Glance!
Credit Card Website