Indigo Platinum Mastercard Review
- A security deposit is not required in order to secure a line of credit
- IndigoApply.com is part of a mailing promotion and requires the 12 digit invitation code
- Approval is less strict than comparable credit cards
- The Indigo Platinum Mastercard does not offer a sign-up bonus
- Some consumers complain that they never received the card once approved
The Indigo Platinum Mastercard requires the applicant to be 18 years of age or older and a legal residents of the United States. The new Indigo Platinum Mastercard decent secured credit card for consumers looking to rebuild their credit rating by making on time credit card payments.
In order to apply for the card simply visit indigoapply.com and provide the 12 digit invite number along with the applicants zip code. Those who do not have a invaition number can visit indigocard.com to apply.
IndigoApply.com Reviews (from real people)
- May 30, 2018: High annual fee but good for building. High annual fee, 300 limit at most but AMAZING service. – Bina93
- May 24, 2018: Ok but not the best… It’s a good card to start with but apr is def high but you can’t expect more with rebuilding your credit. Only bad thing is that I’ve had the card 6 months no increase and I’ve paid the card of almost immediately after purchases and still nothing. It does the job but could be better. – Tashatasha124
- May 27, 2018: Helped build my credit and motivates me to spend wisely! – leecheeks
Reviews from Popular Credit Card Blogs
- CreditKarma: 2 out of 5 stars
- CreditCardInsider: 1 out of 5 stars
- WallerHub: 3.5 out of 5 stars
- CardRates: 4.5 out of 5 stars
IndigoApply.com Platinum Mastercard Quick Hits
- Annual Fee : $0 or $99
- APR : 23.9% (variable rate)
- Foreign Transaction Fee : 1% (which is lower than the usual 3%)
- Initial Credit : $300
- Authorized User Fee : $25
The Indigo Platinum MasterCard provides an opportunity to access credit for those with less than perfect credit.
Any questions in regards to the brand spanking new Indigo Platinum Mastercard (indigoapply.com) can be directed to 1-866–946-9545 from 6AM – 6PM Pacific time. Consumers looking for more specific information about the Indigo Platinum Mastercard, just click here to reference the FAQs.