123RewardsCard Login Instructions
- Visit 123rewardscard.com
- Click on the LOGIN tab (located in the top right-hand corner)
- If you don’t have the card you will have to apply
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
The issuer of the 123RewardsCard is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated.
123rewardscard.com Payment Instructions?
- Login to your account
- Click on the pay now tab
- Link a bank account (the bank account must be in good standing)
- Choose to pay the full or partial balance
Looking for a cash back card? Check out Capital One Credit Cards now and thank us later.
How to change your password at 123rewardscard?
Log in to your Kroger REWARDS World Mastercard account online and click the profile tab.
From the profile, tab click on the change password tab.
You will need to check your email and click on the confirmation link.
Kroger REWARDS World Mastercard Reviews
- Nerdwallet: Not found
- WalletHub: 3.1 out of 379 user reviews
- CreditKarma: 4 out of 5 stars
- ValuePenguin.com: 75% approval
The 123RewardsCard (aka the Kroger Rewards World Mastercard) is ideal for consumers who find themselves roaming the isles of a Kroger store on a frequent basis.
This card is especially good for saving money on gas purchases at Kroger.
123 Rewards Card Highlights
- 1 point per eligible net $1 spent anywhere2 Mastercard is accepted
- 2 points per eligible net $1 spend in the Kroger Family of Companies (excluding fuel centers)
- 3 points per eligible net $1 on the Kroger Family of Companies Own Brand Products
- Most new members should receive a $100 cash back bonus offer*
- Must have a good to great credit score for approval
- Rewards are sent automatically every quarter
- Every 1,000 points you earn gets you $5 in free groceries
*Cardholders will only earn the $100 cash back bonus once they make $200 in net purchases with your card within 40 days of account opening.
If you shop at Kroger often and don’t have this card there is something wrong with you.
123RewardsCard Customer Service
- Phone: 844-237-0593
- Payments: U.S. Bank National Association Cardmember Service P.O. Box 790408 St. Louis, MO 63179-0408
- Billing issues: U.S Bank National Association Cardmember Service P.O. Box 6349 Fargo, ND 58125-6349