AMEX AED RSVP
Take a few minutes to apply for the American Express ED credit card.
Head on over to amex.us/aedrsvp to apply.
Is a good credit score required? Heck yes! You will need a good to great credit score in order to secure the Everyday credit card.
Be sure to have the 14-character RSVP code from your exclusive invitation to apply (zip code is also required).
AMEX.us/AEDRSVP Phone Number and Mailing Address?
- Customer service: 1 (800) 528-4800
- Bill pay: 1 (800) 472-9297
- Payment Address? We got you covered bro! (see below for both express and standard time payment)
American Express AED RSVP Payments by Mail
- First Class Mail American Express P.O. Box 650448 Dallas, TX 75265-0448
- Express Mail American Express Attn: Express Mail Remittance Processing 20500 Belshaw Ave. Carson, CA 90746
Not feeling American Express? Head over the Get My Offer Capital One promotion and snag a credit card from Capital One.
AMEX Everyday Points (how to earn)
2X POINTS: Earn 2X points at U.S. supermarkets. On up to $6000 in purchases per year.
1X POINTS Earn 1X points on the other purchases.
EARN 20% MORE POINTS Make 20 or more purchases with your Card in a billing period and earn 20% extra points on those purchases fewer returns and credits.