Mercury Cards Activation
- Activate a Mercury Mastercard credit card online
- Requires internet access
- Simply visit mercurycards.com/activate to begin
- Please have the card number on hand
In order to obtain a Mercury Mastercard, you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
If you need to apply for the card please visit mercurycards.com/mercurycard and click on either “respond to mail offer”.
Those who need to activate their card will need the card number, last 4 digits of their SSN, and their date of birth.
- This card is issued by First Bank & Trust, Brookings, SD pursuant to a license by Mastercard International
- Activation should take less than 5 minutes
- Customers can also dial the toll free number on the card to activate over the phone
Mercury Card Payment Options?
Payment by Mail: (Please include your full name and last 4 digits of your account number) Card Services, PO Box 70168, Philadelphia, PA 19176-0168.
Payment by Phone: Please call 866-686-2158. Our automated system is available 24 hours a day.
Set Up Recurring Payments (Highly Recommended)
You can set up autopay by visiting and signing in.
Then follow the 6 step process listed below.
- Click Set up AutoPay in the Account Summary section. AutoPay Enrollment page will open.
- Select the amount you would like to pay.
- Select or add the account you would like to use for AutoPay.
- Now you’re all set. Click Enroll in AutoPay.
- Confirm the details of your AutoPay Enrollment.
- You are now enrolled in AutoPay.
Sleep easy knowing you will never miss a Mercury card payment and avoid potential damage to your credit score.
Credit card for good credit? Capital One Quick Silver Card (voted the best cash back card by CR readers).
Mercury Card Benefits
- Accepted wherever the Mastercard logo is present
- Get a FREE Fico score
- $0 Fraud Liability
MercuryCards.com/Activate Customer Service?
- Mail: Card Services, PO Box 84064, Columbus, GA 31908
- Phone: 1-844-303-5355
- Email: Not available