OmniCard.com Cards Balance Check
- Set up your new Omni card account online
- Visit omnicard.com/cards now
- The service is operated by OmniCard, LLC.
In order to obtain an Omni Card, you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
- Activate a card
- Check a balance
- Register a card
- Obtain card PIN information
OmniCard.com/Cards Customer Service
- Phone: Customer Support at 1-877-357-4975
- Mail: OmniCard Foster Plaza 10, Suite 430 680 Andersen Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15220
- Sales: 866-353-4877 Call one of our Account Executives to discuss your Reward Card needs Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm ET
To activate, check the balance, get information about the PIN, or register your reward card please use the reward buttons above.
The OmniCard Mastercard Reward Card and OmniCard Mastercard Reward Virtual Account are issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated.
The OmniCard Mastercard Reward Card can be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted. The Mastercard Virtual Account can be redeemed at every internet, mail order, and telephone merchant everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted.
Omni Card Activation
To activate an Omni Card you must provide the 16 digit card number along with the CVV code.
Capital One Credit Cards are up for snatch grabs! Visit getmyoffer.capitalone.com now.
Omni Card Registration?
Registration of your Reward card is required by Federal Law if your card is reloadable, allows for ATM withdrawals, or was issued with a value greater than $1,000.
Omni Cards valued over $1,000 cannot be used until the registration information is provided.