Rise Credit Reviews and Offer
Apply for a personal loan for $500 to $5,000 with RISE Loan.
Visit rise.com with Invitation Code to apply (an invite code is not required).
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to secure a loan.
RISE loan Applications processed and approved before 6 pm ET are typically funded the next business day.
RiseCredit.com Loan Notes
- To obtain credit, you must apply online and have a valid checking account and email address
- Approval for credit and the amount for which you may be approved are subject to minimum income requirements and vary by state
- Applicants living in Tennesse or Kansas are not allowed to obtain reduced rates
Alaska, Arizona, District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington, and Wyoming Customers: Installment loans are originated by FinWise Bank, a Utah chartered bank, located in Sandy, UT, Member FDIC.
Looking for a credit card?
Please read Citi Card Special Rate Offers or Jetblue Mastercard
RiseCredit.com Customer Service
- Phone 1-866-580-1226 (Hours Monday to Friday 8 am – 11 pm ET Saturday and Sunday: 9 am – 6 pm ET
- General Customer Service: RISE Attn: Customer Support PO Box 101808 Fort Worth, TX 76185
- Fax: 1-866-580-1228
Please note due to the changes in the Military Lending Act effective October 3, 2016, RISE is not available to applicants listed as Covered Borrowers in the Military Lending Act database, including qualifying active duty service members and their dependents as defined in 32 C.F.R. § 232.
RiseCredit Payments by Mail
- Standard Payments: RISE Credit P.O. Box 679900 Dallas, TX 75267-9900
- Overnight Payments: RISE Credit Lockbox Number 679900 1200 E. Campbell Rd., Suite 108 Richardson, TX 75081
For immediate assistance regarding payments or funding, please call the RISE Loan customer support agents at 1-866-580-1226.
If sending an email please allow up to 48 hours for a response.
Checking your RISE Credit loan options will NOT affect your FICO score.