Apply for a personal loan online today!
Visit savewithupgrade.com to begin.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain a loan.
Checking your rate won’t impact your credit score.
Only once the loan is approved Upgrade will perform a hard inquiry on your credit report, which may impact your credit score and can be viewed by third parties.
The following information is required when seeking out a personal loan online…
- Upgrade 15 digit offer code
- Loan amount
- Loan purpose
Loan amounts are available from $1,000 to $50,000.
Where is the SaveWithUpgrade code? Your pre-approval code is located on the mailing offer above your address.
Loan purposes can be used to pay off credit card debt, debt consolidation, home improvement, random large purchases, or maybe take a vacation.
Looking for a credit card? Check out Platinum Offer, Barclay Card, Capital One, or American Express.
- CreditKarma: 4.8 out of 5 stars based on more than 250 views
- NerdWallet: 4 out of 5 “Good for: Debt consolidation Upgrade personal loans are designed for mainstream appeal, supporting a wide range of credit scores and incomes”
- LendEDU: 3.84 out of 5
SaveWithUpgrade.com Customer Service
- Mail: 275 Battery Street, 23rd Floor San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
- Email: moc.edargpu@tcatnoc
- All loans made by WebBank, Member FDIC
Upgrade Personal Loan Tips
- If you are denied wait 30 days before applying again
- Personal Loans and Personal Credit Lines through Upgrade are unsecured
- Late payments or subsequent charges and fees may increase the cost of your loan
- Fees will not be charged if you choose to pay the loan off early
Having a high annual income will most likely increase the amount of money you are approved for.
Employment is required for approval.
The back of the pre-approval letter will provide the terms and conditions of the loan/offer.
If you are not 18 years of age or older you cannot apply.