Double Your Line (DYL) Visa Credit Card
- Apply for the Double Your Line (DYL) Visa Credit Card from Merrick Bank
- DoubleYourLine.com/PreApproved is operated by Merrick Bank who is proud member FDIC
- This credit card is ideal for those looking to rebuild or establish a credit rating
In order to apply for the DYL Visa Credit Card the applicant must be a legal resident of the United States and 18 years of age or older. The applicant will also have to provide the acceptance certificate number, the last name found on the promotional mailing, and a valid email address.
Double Your Line Respond to Offer by visiting doubleyouirline.com/preapproved and follow the application instructions.
- The acceptance certificate number can be found on the credit card offer received via US Mail
- This credit card is designed for consumers with poor credit or no credit history
- After making on time minimum payments for the first 7 months the members credit limit will automatically double
- Comes with mobile and online access (check a balance, make a payment, set up email alerts)
- The Double Your Line Merrick Bank Visa Credit Card provides a FREE FICO score every month (FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries)
- No Penalty Rates and no “Up to” Credit Lines
Those who do not have a DoubleYourLine.com Acceptance Certificate Number can visit onlineoffer.merrickbank.com/code to check their Pre-qualified Credit Offer. Please note Merrick Bank does not guarantee credit card approval for anyone and reserve the right to terminate this promotion at anytime. In order to apply online without the certificate number the applicant will have to provide their first and last name, street address, date of birth, last 4 digits of their SSN, and if they have moved within the last 30 days.
Any questions in regards to the Double Your Line Pre-Approved offer can be directed to toll free 1-800-204-5936.