Fortiva Unsecured Mastercard
- Respond to a Fortiva Credit Card Mailing Promotion
- FortivaCreditCard.com requires the acceptance code
- The application should take about 5 minutes to complete online
The Fortiva Credit Card is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. This credit card does not require a good/great credit score as the FORTIVA CREDIT CARD is designed for those looking to rebuild their credit.
In order to respond to the mailing offer simply visit fortivacreditcard.com and provide the acceptance code. The hyphenated 14 digit acceptance code will appear in bold black font and can be found at the bottom/end portion of the mailing promotion (ex: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XX).
- Not many highlights other than it’s a good credit card for consumers with a bad credit score (easy approval)
- Provides a free monthly credit report
- Can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted
- All Fortiva Credit Cards are issued by The Bank of Missouri, St. Robert, MO, Member FDIC
- Consumers with good credit should look elsewhere (i.e. GetMyOffer Capital One)
Applicants who already started the application can continue by visiting fortivacreditcard.com/fccc/lookup and providing their last name, last 4 digits of their SSN, and date of birth.
FortivaCreditCard.com Contact Information
Any questions in regards to the Fortiva credit card can be directed to toll free 1-800-443-1305 between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday OR mail Fortiva, P.O. Box 10555, Atlanta, GA 30348-5555
Fortiva also offers a line of personal loans ranging from $500 to $5,000 (or more depending on income and credit score).
Those who are already Fortiva account holders should download the at Google Play.