American Express Save Now
- Open an online savings account with AMEX
- Visit americanexpress.com/savenow to begin
- You will need a valid email address
- Internet connection is required as this offer is not available over the phone
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to secure an American Express savings account.
You may make up to six (6) withdrawals or transfers out of your High Yield Savings Account during a monthly statement cycle.
Looking for a credit card? Check out any of the credit cards from Capital One today.
Looking for a credit card but have bad credit? Check out the MyOlloCard offer.
American Express Savings Account Benefits
- FDIC insured
- Provides free online access 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Links with all other AMEX accounts (i.e. credit cards)
- No monthly fees
- No minimum balance
Please note you are only allowed to link up to 3 of your current bank accounts.
To begin linking your current accounts, all you need are your routing and account numbers.
Once the routing and account numbers have been provided the accounts should be linked instantly.
AmericanExpress.com/SaveNow Customer Service
- Phone: 1-800-528-4800
- General Mail: American Express P.O. Box 981535 El Paso, TX 79998-1535
- AMEX Bill Pay Phone Number: 1-800-472-9297
American Express Payment Address
- American Express P.O. Box 650448 Dallas, TX 75265-0448
- Bill Payment (Overnight) American Express Attn: Express Mail Remittance Processing 20500 Belshaw Ave Carson, CA 90746
The American Express Company Corporate Office is based at 200 Vesey Street Lower Manhattan New York, NY 10285 United States and can be reached locally at 212-640-2000.
American Express Company, together with its subsidiaries, provides charge and credit payment card products, and travel-related services to consumers and businesses worldwide. It operates through three segments: Global Consumer Services Group, Global Commercial Services, and Global Merchant and Network Services.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Credit Services
- Full-Time Employees: 59,000
The firm is listed as ticker symbol AXP and in on the New York Stock Exchange.